Saturday, December 15, 2007

The blessed sacrament was in the Leadership conference-ILUMINATE-today.

Like i never go adoration room, Christ was brought to my presence.
I dunno why but i just felt numb and peaceful while sitting down.
Then my head started dropping.

Everything that i thought today whether is it about the legion, the future of st stephen, my commitment..I felt God's presence in them, in my thoughts.

We were told to make our commitment in front of the blessed sacrament if we want to.

I made a commitment that i will use my mouth to speak words that are of God, not for gossip, badmouthing or for vulgarities.

I made a commitment that i will use my eyes to see things that are of God, not created by evil.

I made a commitment that i will use my ears to hear things that are of God, and to give them when others need my ears to hear.

I made a commitment to use my heart and mind ways that are pure and clean. I want to purify my mind to see good things, not those dirty minded stuff. I want to open my hearts to the Lord and use them to serve his people.

I made a commitment to my studies. Even if its so difficult, i'll do my best. No matter how i dread going to my school, no matter how i dread it, i'm determined to delicate the last phase of my JC life to God, and let him take control.

I made a commitment to mother mary which is to the LEGION OF MARY-MARY MOTHER OF GOOD SHEPHERD PRAESIDIUM. To lead a prayful life, have a life focused on prayer. Cause that is essential and will be a solid foundation for the ministry in time to come. No prayer, we will have nothing. Let us use this legion to ask God and Mary for inspiration for our church in the future.

I made a commitment to Manificat too, to grow with the people there. Somehow after pattaya, i know God have showed me the path where he wants my spiritual life to grow. To have a deeper relationship with him in prayer, to say the rosary and to journey with my pattaya friends.

ready to do your will

AMEN

No comments: